Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just talk

Ending my attachment soon - started telling bye bye to who ever I meet.

Well, most of the trees are still green as what May has observed. Waiting to take picture of trees with falling leave and... when will this day comes? The weather is not really cold except for the past 2 days, ranging from 10 to 4 degree Celcius. I was mentally prepared for it to be more chill today but haiz! temperature raise back to about 15. Aiyo - kind of hard to predict.

Something terrible happen to me - I suddenly realise my arms and legs are dry, scaly and itchy today... now i am forced to apply lotion; I never like all these sticky, sticky stuff leh.

Started packing; this kiasu me has collected quite a bit of resources and book. Wondering how am I going to carry these "barang-barang" home. Will the barang-barang exceeding the weight or no? Another headache lor...

No comments: