Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My weekend on 13-14th Oct...

Cheow wanted to visit me in West Orange. I was worried about the transportation, hardly I can see a bus here, Taxi also NO leh, must call. Anyway, die die we forced through to meet on Saturday.

My landlady is a darling. Despite of her busy schedule, she offered help when I was cracking my head on how are we to move around from the bus stop. She sent me to fetch Cheow from bus stop and then to Livingstone mall. We started our shopping there...

I never knew this friend of mine is such a “shopper-holic”. Everything to her taste and truly, those ‘barang-barang’ fitted her well. So, there gone her US $260.00… I was thinking hard of what to buy for everyone back home but so difficult leh, not the money but will they like the clothes I buy? My ‘ah-so’ taste? Ai ya, better not buy, safer to get something else than clothing.

Sunday, followed the family to ‘pick’ apples. It is the yearly occasion here where the farm opens for people to pick and pluck apples as well as pumpkin. I have never see apple tree and pumpkin plant before, now not only I see them but also pluck the fruits, yeah! 真贪玩 。


看我的猫样。。。


Weather is turining cold...don’t laugh at me that I look like lion (messy hair), I got no time to get change but just grabbed my wallet to go along

Apple trees and pumpkins...


Pictures took along the way

Some beautiful sceneries...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello~
Nice pictures!
Ur english not very gd leh~ confuse me. make me think pumpkin grow on trees.

YiWei.

Ching Ching said...

Hi Sister Yu,

Wow, looks like you are enjoying your HMDP.

Ching Ching

Anonymous said...

want to eat fresh apple without wax lah~~

Anonymous said...

-agrees with yi wei-

Good to see that you're having fun, but one would've thought that going to NY would improve your language skills greatly. Obviously that didn't happen.

eeyer, blogger don't let me put pictures, no fun.

-Shan-